Skip freemiums for now and try some premium once to enjoy any of these excellent games. Games are one of those activities which sharpen and freshen the minds of people. These may be called as mind sharpening activities. Paid Android games are those games which are being played after paying the fixed amount. They are the games with elevated quality graphics that captivate a player to dive into the game. They are one of the most highly played games on play store with excellent Google ranking and evaluates. They have one of the leading networks around the globe with utmost number of downloads. They have maximum number of levels with complicated errands. In short, paid games are the best-selling games in the whole world. Here in the list below we’ve mentioned some top paid games of all time for Android.
List of Top Paid Android Games of All Time 🙂
1. Minecraft: Pocket Edition
Tis the season to be MINECON! Dress the part with new MINECON skins – available for a limited time only! Get these skins with the promo code: MINECON2016. Visit https://play.google.com/redeem?code=MINECON2016 to redeem before they expire on Oct. 7th.*
Our latest free update includes pistons, jungle temples, texture packs, Xbox Live support (including Achievements!), and a brand new service: REALMS! Realms is the easiest way to play with friends cross-platform in a world that exists always: anytime, anywhere. Try a free 30-day trial in-app today, and learn more at.
Explore randomly generated worlds and build amazing things from the simplest of homes to the grandest of castles. Play in creative mode with unlimited resources or mine deep into the world in survival mode, crafting weapons and armor to fend off the dangerous mobs.
Craft, create and explore alone, or with friends on mobile devices or Windows 10.
* Valid for MINECON Skin Pack of Minecraft: Pocket Edition available on Google Play. Open to participants who have purchased and activated a copy of Minecraft Pocket Edition. Offer ends October 7th, 2016. Redeem by October 7th, 2016. Limit 1 per player. Valid in all the countries where Minecraft: Pocket Edition in available on Google Play. Age restrictions apply. See Content Promotion Terms and Google Play Terms for more information. Promoter: Microsoft, 1 Microsoft Way, Redmond, WA 98052-6399.
2. Oddworld: Stranger’s Wrath
Fall sale now on!!!
** PLEASE NOTE: Rockchip, Broadcom and Amlogic devices NOT SUPPORTED! Requires at least a 1.2 GHz dual core CPU, 1 GB RAM with Adreno 220, Nvidia Tegra 3, ARM Mali 400-MP, PowerVR SGX 543MP, Intel HD Graphics or Vivante GC1000 GPU. Runs at variable resolution based on device capabilities. Performance settings available in app.
“A stunning and exquisitely realized masterpiece that delivers a gaming experience unlike any that we’ve seen before” – Game Informer
“A wild, beautiful and exceptional action experience” – IGN
TouchArcade 5/5 Stars “every bit as awesome now on a mobile device”
148apps Editor’s Choice 4.5/5 Stars “it’s a console-quality adventure”
Prepare to immerse yourself in 20 + hours of action-adventure.
In the dusty, undeveloped wastelands of Western Mudos, cantankerous townsfolk find their settlements besieged by belligerent outlaws. Along comes Stranger, a drifter turned bounty hunter, with a unique double-barreled critter-firing crossbow.
Stranger’s Wrath has been passionately upgraded for this all-new release with all exciting new controls that make the most of the mobile format and improved visuals throughout.
* Fully configurable touch-screen controls let you move & resize individual buttons to suit your play style
* Scalable virtual joystick for fine tuning sensitivity of movement
* Explore living towns, lush forests, and massive industrial facilities
* Seamlessly transition between first-person shooter and third-person platformer
* Scour your surroundings for live ammo
* Work with a range of strategies to surprise, stun, lure, blast and bag devious outlaws
* Meet incredibly odd, funny and smack-talking townsfolk, enemies and natives
* Fight dozens of varied bosses with outlandish arsenals and outrageous names
* Complete “twin-stick” HID gamepad support, including specific control setups for Shield, Moga (HID), XBOX 360, PS3/PS4, and much more
* Intuitive touch controls + a redesigned mobile interface make playing & navigating a breeze
* Incredible visuals that harness all the advanced graphics capabilities of today’s mobile chipsets
* A hilarious script, theatrical soundtrack and compelling storyline with a shocking twist
* English, German, Russian, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Finish, Swedish, and Polish language support
* Leaderboards, Achievements, and Cloud Save.
3. Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
Five years ago, Carl Johnson escaped from the pressures of life in Los Santos, San Andreas, a city tearing itself apart with gang trouble, drugs and corruption. Where filmstars and millionaires do their best to avoid the dealers and gangbangers. Now, it’s the early 90’s. Carl’s got to go home. His mother has been murdered, his family has fallen apart and his childhood friends are all heading towards disaster. On his return to the neighborhood, a couple of corrupt cops frame him for homicide. CJ is forced on a journey that takes him across the entire state of San Andreas, to save his family and to take control of the streets. Rockstar Games brings its biggest release to mobile yet with a vast open-world covering the state of San Andreas and its three major cities – Los Santos, San Fierro and Las Venturas – with enhanced visual fidelity and over 70 hours of gameplay. Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas features: • Remastered, high-resolution graphics built specifically for mobile including lighting enhancements, an enriched color palette and improved character models. • Cloud save support for playing across all your mobile devices for Rockstar Social Club Members. • Dual analog stick controls for full camera and movement control. • Three different control schemes and customizable controls with contextual options to display buttons only when you need them. • Compatible with the MoGa Wireless Game Controllers and select Bluetooth and USB gamepads. • Integrated with Immersion tactile effects. • Tailor your visual experience with adjustable graphic settings. Languages Supported: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Russian and Japanese. For optimal performance, we recommend re-booting your device after downloading and closing other applications when playing Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas. For information about supported devices and compatibility, please see: http://support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/sections/200251868-San-Andreas-Mobile-Support Mobile Version developed by War Drum Studios www.wardrumstudios.com
4. Don’t Starve: Pocket Edition
Don’t Starve: Pocket Edition, brings the hit PC game enjoyed by over 6 million players to Android. Now you can experience the uncompromising wilderness survival game full of science and magic on the go! Play as Wilson, an intrepid Gentleman Scientist who has been trapped and transported to a mysterious wilderness world. Wilson must learn to exploit his environment and its inhabitants if he ever hopes to escape and find his way back home.
Enter a strange and unexplored world full of strange creatures, dangers, and surprises. Gather resources to craft items and structures that match your survival style. Play your way as you unravel the mysteries of this strange land.
Note: We are not affiliated with any of these developers/companies. This is just a rating based A list. Here you can find the Official Google Play List for top Paid games for Android.